[Catalyst] Beginner Question: Controller Layout

bill hauck wbhauck at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 22:50:47 GMT 2008

This dovetails nicely with my question ([Catalyst] Example app showing user to "item" authorization?).

For this site how would you control which user/band edits which scheduled events, uploads pictures, etc.?  Do you have each function check the database?  Do you write one function for each type of "item" and simply call it?

Any examples / guidance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks