[Catalyst] Access custom TT filters outside of catalyst context

Hugh Hunter hhunter at embacee.com
Thu Dec 11 23:04:08 GMT 2008

In an effort to create a sitemap, I want to iterate over all the objects in
my database and construct urls (which I will write to a file) to view all of
those objects.  Most of the URLs on my site are constructed using custom TT
filters that I have written.

My question is this:  how do I use these filters in an outside script where
there is no catalyst context object?

I regularly use models in outside scripts using the
MyApp->model('Model::Class')->methodname syntax (rather than
$c->model('Model::Class')->methodname).

I'm not having much luck figuring out how to do this with my TT View.
Anyone tackled this one before?

--Hugh