[Catalyst] Access custom TT filters outside of catalyst context

Hugh Hunter hhunter at embacee.com
Fri Dec 12 14:59:50 GMT 2008

This doesn't exactly solve my problem, because I'm not in need of the
context object in my view, rather I'm trying to use my view where no context
object exists.

I solved my issue last night by factoring out my custom filters into a
separate module that I could use Template Toolkit proper (rather than the
catalyst view).

Thanks for the advice!

--Hugh