[Catalyst] create search engine friendly uri from string

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Mon Dec 15 22:23:14 GMT 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 02:14:16PM -0800, J. Shirley wrote:
> I've been meaning to, for use with DBIx::Class::Tokenize ... but
> better to have something like Text::Filter::URI and then a Template
> Toolkit Filter that simply uses that underlying module.

I agree. I initially wrote Template::Plugin::$do_something_or_other then
soon realised that I didn't only want to use it in TT.

I recently factored out the useful stuff into its own module and made
the plugin not much more than a TT wrapper around it.

--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

  You should go to Australia. Beautiful women there and they descend from
  prisoners so they don't mind being tied up.