[Catalyst] Any alternatives to generating thumbnails aside from Catalyst::Plugin::Upload::Image::Magick::Thumbnail

kakimoto at tpg.com.au kakimoto at tpg.com.au
Tue Dec 23 08:49:50 GMT 2008

hello, Carl,

 thanks for that. I have shied away from using HTML::FormFu as my
application's view requires heavy customisation which html::formfu
cannot offer without steep learning curve and time.

  Yes i have heard of Imager. Anyone else used it extensively ?

thanks

ps-good god i wish someone would write a proper image manipulation
package to replace Imager and Image::MagicK.

Quoting Carl Franks