[Catalyst] Re: Upload problem

Adeola Awoyemi adeola at digitalcraftsmen.net
Tue Dec 23 10:44:34 GMT 2008

On 23/12/08 10:33, Florent Angly wrote:
> I still haven't made any progress on this issue... Any hint on where
> to look to debug this problem?
> Thanks,
> Florent
Hi Florent,

I suspect this is not working because the file is too big. Web uploads
are really meant to small files - I'd say not more that 10MB (I'd
usually go for less). But, if you want to upload xxGB size files, I'd
say use FTP, scp or rsync. I think this is why you haven't had a response?

HTH
Adeola.