[Catalyst] installing catalyst on mac os

Filippo A. Salustri salustri at ryerson.ca
Fri Dec 26 22:20:57 GMT 2008

Eh?  I don't know when Larry wrote perl.  I just remember starting to
write what would become a script to process invoices for our
departmental computer system at University of Toronto during the first
year of my Master's, which was the 1896/87 academic year.  And it was
perl I was using.

Cheers.
Fil

--
Filippo A. Salustri, Ph.D., P.Eng.
Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
Email: salustri at ryerson.ca
http://deseng.ryerson.ca/~fil/