[Catalyst] Redirects not working under Catalyst with Debian server in IE

Giancarlo Corcuera giancarlo at capybara-software.com
Mon Dec 29 16:06:55 GMT 2008

I made an application that works fine in the Debian server with catalyst.
The problem comes when I use any redirect inside a controller module.

For example:
When I sign in the application redirects me to the appropiate page
according to the user type but in IE it doesn't redirect and showed an
error page that states "IE can't show the desired page". So after I
press back and ctrl+F5 I can see that the session is already created so
the user is now logged in the system.

Any advice will be appreciated,

Regards,

Giancarlo Corcuera