[Catalyst] Redirects not working under Catalyst with Debian server in IE

J. Shirley jshirley at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 16:35:53 GMT 2008

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 8:26 AM, Giancarlo Corcuera
<giancarlo at capybara-software.com> wrote:
> I didn't understand your answer. Can you be more specific please

First, please don't top post.  Reply at the bottom.

Secondly, you are asking for help with some code that is not behaving
the way you want.  I asked you to show the code that you are
attempting to get working.  Please copy the relevant code into a list
message so we can help you.  No Catalyst hackers are mind-readers,
however we do have code that redirects properly so if you show us your
code we can offer advice.

-J