[Catalyst] autocomplete forms?

Michael Higgins linux at evolone.org
Wed Dec 31 17:45:16 GMT 2008

Hey, all --

Using formbuilder forms with Controller::FormBuilder. But. What I'd like (actually, probably need) is to have some of the list select boxes asynchronously populated with lists that would autocomplete.

Am I painted into a corner, or can I shoehorn some AJAX-y goodness into Controller::FormBuilder? If so, how?

If not, what should I use?

. . .

Also, the tables are well designed and constrained, so dbix schema loader rocks well on it. Is there a catalyst-friendly *form suite* that will do the same?

Cheers,

--
 |    |ichael  |   |iggins    \^ /
 michael.higgins[at]evolone[dot]org