[Catalyst] Weird loss of user in session

Ashley apv at sedition.com
Tue Feb 5 03:36:47 GMT 2008

Using C::P::Authentication I'm having a very weird loss of the user
from the session.
It was working earlier.

It still works on a POST'd login form with no redirect, the user->obj
and
user_exists are both fine when the page reloads. With a GET reload or
redirect, however, the user disappears but the session is fine.

I'm using a DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader::make_schema_at() based in-
memory model (with
some real code in classes) right now. I think that's a red herring
though as it was
working before with it and the namespace queries fine in the same code.

What has changed, I think the only thing, is we're doing our test
servers through
proxies. I originally had verify_address:1 set in there but I took it
out. Didn't
help.

Any ideas before I go diving through all the Session code?

Thanks!
-Ashley