[Catalyst] javascript libraries in your application

Mesdaq, Ali amesdaq at websense.com
Tue Feb 5 20:02:11 GMT 2008

I put mine under root/static/js during testing and development but on
live servers I put it under /js and use mod rewrite rules to allow that
and the images directory to be served up statically. For some reason
having /static/js on a live URL is ghetto to me.

Thanks,
Ali Mesdaq (CISSP, GIAC-GREM)
Security Researcher II
Websense Security Labs