[Catalyst] javascript libraries in your application

Mesdaq, Ali amesdaq at websense.com
Tue Feb 5 23:36:24 GMT 2008

Well I think the question specifically pertained to libraries. I can see
your point about constructing various javascript files based on the
parameters but you definitely wouldn't want to serve up a 100+ kb
javascript library dynamically if your just changing a few things. I
would do that in the wrapper scripts where you include files from the
library and create dynamic data structures.

Thanks,
Ali Mesdaq (CISSP, GIAC-GREM)
Security Researcher II
Websense Security Labs