[Catalyst] Menu navigation implementation

Mitchell Jackson mitch.lists at onsitesquad.com
Tue Feb 12 21:30:44 GMT 2008

Jennifer,

I let TemplateTookit do the work for me.  I create a separate menu
template file to include. That file will check, for each menu item, if
the user has the ACL roles to see the item.  An example using
C::P::Authorization::Roles would be:

[% IF Catalyst.check_user_role( 'Admin' ) %]<a href="[%
Catalyst.uri_for( '/admin' ) %]>Admin Menu</a>[% END # if admin %]

/Mitch