[Catalyst] List spanish

Gene Selkov selkovjr at observercentral.net
Thu Feb 14 19:34:08 GMT 2008

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008, Matt S Trout wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 12:20:52PM -0400, Esteban Saavedra L. wrote:
>> Hello, I created a list of Catalyst for Spanish-speaking people
>> The direcion is: http://groups.google.com.bo/group/catalyst-es/
>
> We already host the main and -de lists - if you mail me off-list I can
> get you a list set up on the same platform.
>
> Always easier if people can find stuff in the same place ...

Especially if by finding you mean running the same search query across
multiple lists, rather than poking around in the menus, or relying on the
web robots to index them all, which they don't really do too well.

The Spanish-speaking community is somewhat isolated, but it is very large,
and that's where I often find solutions to my problems, after having
exhausted the more familiar English search space.

This is not to diminish the role of smaller spaces, such as suomi or
Hungarian, which I will never understand, but someone else might.

It will be nice to have them all under the same roof.

--Gene