[Catalyst] So, what do we want in the -next- book?

Ashley apv at sedition.com
Mon Feb 18 18:58:29 GMT 2008

I agree. Cookbooks are what I'm most inclined to buy and use.

I am working on an online Cat book right now. It's a similar pattern
to Rockway's book, which I've bought twice (for me and for my office)
and recommend for others in my tome. I'm doing a small web app, step
by step like an advent entry. Focusing on design patterns and plugins
+ DBIC and TT2 and gracefully degrading Ajax stuff.

Depending on how busy I stay right now it might not be done for a few
months but with luck I might get it posted in three or four weeks and
ask for feedback + corrections/additions.

-Ashley