[Catalyst] So, what do we want in the -next- book?

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Tue Feb 19 15:17:28 GMT 2008

Matt S Trout wrote:
> Since a fair few of you will now have John's book, I figured it was time
> to ask what you'd want from a second book.
>
> I guess the existing one provides a pretty good tutorial style, so we should
> be looking at something more in-depth / intermediate to advanced.
>
> What do you guys think?

I finished the book week before last and it seemed around Chapter 5 the
pace picked up and several assumptions about the reader's experience and
knowledge where made.  Mostly concerning how Chained, PathPart and
Args/CaptureArgs all tie together.  This I believe ties in with Dami
Laurent's and Kieren Diment's posts.

Rod