[Catalyst] More Catalyst slides

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Thu Feb 21 21:50:41 GMT 2008

Hello,

I gave a Catalyst talk at Frozen Perl last weekend.  The slides are
here:

  http://www.jrock.us/fp2008/catalyst/start.html

Basically, the talk is about wrapping a very minimal Catalyst app around
a Moose-based wiki backend.  I think this is basically how I would
recommend writing any application these days.  Half the talk is spent
building the non-Catalyst-specific parts, then a small amount of
Catalyst code is written to web-enable the app.  The new auth system,
sessions, Chained, and so on are covered.  The code is also available;
it's linked to from the slides.

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway