[Catalyst] Book

Mark Smith smitty at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 19:23:24 GMT 2008

>  It doesn't matter where you buy it from.  Royalties to myself and the
>  project are the same either way.  If Packt actually ever pays anyone,
>  that is, which I'm beginning to doubt...

Shame to hear that.  I hope that you can resolve this and keep writing.

To the original poster: I purchased the book from Packt.  If you're
looking for a book to walk you through Catalyst and show you the best
practices and how to put things together, I definitely recommend
picking up a copy.

--
Mark Smith / xb95
smitty at gmail.com