[Catalyst] Authentic/Session modules problem

Jay K jayk at ion0.com
Fri Feb 29 20:53:12 GMT 2008

Hi Dermot,

The Plugin::Session::Store::FastMmap module provides the essential
glue between the session system and the actual fastmmap system.

The Plugin::Session::FastMmap module is old and probably doesn't get
along with the current session engine.

Use the Store module instead and see if it resolves your issues.

Jay