[Catalyst] Status of Reaction - ready for new projects?

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Tue Jan 1 22:56:45 GMT 2008

On Tue, Jan 01, 2008 at 05:34:04PM -0500, Barry Hoggard wrote:
> I'm starting on a new catalyst project and wondering if I should start
> out with Reaction.  Is there a website or repository I can check out?
> I didn't see one on the catalyst wiki.

A quick google for "matt trout reaction" throws up:

  http://search.cpan.org/~mstrout/Reaction/

Looks like it's still a dev release on CPAN, but I'm assuming it's
progressed since then as he's using it for his WoC TODO app.
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

  My computer's so fast it finishes an infinite loop in 5 minutes.