[Catalyst] How Catalyst views files without extensions

Emily Heureux emily at burnham.org
Thu Jan 3 00:24:12 GMT 2008

Does Catalyst be default view files without extensions as something other
than just files, like methods?  I am having trouble getting an applet to run
that takes a filename as one of the parameters, and it works as long as the
file has an extension.  The app also works in a non-Catalyst application we
have from before we switched.  At this point, I am just trying to figure out
if it is a Catalyst issue, or jmol (the java applet) issue.

Thanks for any help,
Emily