[Catalyst] strange error when running a Catalyst app

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 22:10:00 GMT 2008

Hi,

I have a Catalyst app that used to work, and now I don't know why it doesn't
want to do that anymore.

I've created a new app as a test:

E:\web> catalyst MyTest
created "MyTest\script/mytest_cgi.pl"
created "MyTest\script/mytest_fastcgi.pl"
created "MyTest\script/mytest_server.pl"
created "MyTest\script/mytest_test.pl"
created "MyTest\script/mytest_create.pl"

E:\web> perl MyTest\script\mytest_test.pl
search_paths: Can't open E:\usr\site\lib\Config\Any\E:\INI.pm: Invalid
argument
at E:/usr/site/lib/Module/Pluggable/Object.pm line 162.
Compilation failed in require at E:/usr/site/lib/Catalyst/Test.pm line 90.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at MyTest\script\mytest_test.pl line 9.
E:\web>

It gave a similar error in the existing application when I run the
startup.pl file.

Have you seen this type of error before?

Thank you.

Octavian