[Catalyst] hostname

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 11:16:37 GMT 2008

From: Oleg Pronin =

  > If you mean to get hostname in offline mode (off the processing request=
) - the hostname is not known because there are no request.
  > You can get the server's real hostname by Sys::Hostname::hostname() but=
 this probably won't help. =

  I want to use the current hostname for setting the cookie in the session,=
 and the site could be accessed with 2 or more different host names. If I h=
ard-code a certain hostname, the login won't work on other host names.

  Can't the current host that was requested be accessed in MyApp.pm?

  How can I do this?

  Thank you.

  Octavian