[Catalyst] Catalyst::View::Email broken?

Moritz Onken onken at houseofdesign.de
Thu Jan 10 17:19:02 GMT 2008

You could run the code which sends the mail within a template which
gets post processed.
There you can access "subject" and "content" and "attachments" if you
like and pass them to the mail function.

the post processed template could check whether subject or content is
avaiable. if so pass it all together to create the mail. Otherwise use
the stashed subject and the template output for the mail.

I'd prefer this way because you have all your localization in one place.

Moritz