[Catalyst] POD viewer

Zukoff zukoff at ukr.net
Fri Jan 11 10:01:27 GMT 2008

Hello!

I've got an error:
[error] Caught exception in CatalystAdvent->begin "Can't locate object
method "now" via package "DateTime" (perhaps you forgot to load
"DateTime"?) at /tmp/test/Script/../lib/CatalystAdvent.pm line 57."

I've fixed it adding use DateTime;

Then i've stopped at: [error] Couldn't forward to command
"/calendar/index": Invalid action or component.

What could it be?