[Catalyst] Introduction

Nathan Waddell arafeandur at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 16:25:22 GMT 2008

Hi everyone. I'm Nathan Waddell. I'm brand new to Catalyst and thought
I'd send out a short message to say hi.

I am really enthusiastic about Catalyst and excited about the
possibilities. I've bought Johnathan Rockway's book, and am working
through the examples. I'm also scouring the web for any and all videos
and articles that I can find on Catalyst.

I've been working with Perl since 1997, and I have been lucky enough
to find a job programming in Perl that I love. I'm looking forward to
getting more experienced with Catalyst and introducing my company to
it.

Thanks for this great framework!

Nathan