[Catalyst] Debugging Catalyst with Eclipse

Nathan Waddell arafeandur at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 15:37:19 GMT 2008

Does anyone have experience with using the Eclipse IDE to debug
Catalyst applications?

I've searched the web and the archives, and didn't find anything that
guided me in the right direction. Perhaps my search-fu isn't very
powerful this morning, so if there's an existing thread, I apologize.

I'm specifically looking for some tips on how to set up Eclipse (with
EPIC, of course) to debug Catalyst applications - either locally or
remotely. I'm ok with using the Catalyst built-in development server
for this, so no worries about Apache, etc.

I'd appreciate any help you can offer.