[Catalyst] Debugging Catalyst with Eclipse

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 16:50:40 GMT 2008

http://search.cpan.org/~jrockway/Catalyst-Manual-5.701003/lib/

> Catalyst/Manual/Tutorial/

Debugging.pod#RUNNING_CATALYST_UNDER_THE_PERL_DEBUGGER

> Cheers,
> Troy

I also use Eclipse quite a bit, mostly because I like
it's XML and HTML editor as well as some Javascript
plugins.  EPIC works okay for me, but I don't expect
very much, just variable completion, and other stuff
that works just as good in VI.  Mostly I just like
having one place for all my editing that is friendly
to me

For debugging I use either lots of logging or the
commandline debugger.

-john