[Catalyst] Debugging Catalyst with Eclipse

Dmitriy S. Sinyavskiy dreel at bk.ru
Fri Jan 18 00:33:28 GMT 2008

Hello, Nathan.
You write 17  2008 ., 18:37:19:

I'm using Eclipse IDE + EPIC to debug my Catalyst apps.
With Pad::Walker it can show values on variables even objects it's
very useful to understand insides of processing)

I'm using it in complex: internal browser, error output, debugger
In the most of cases it helps me.

What things are you interested in?

P.S. Really I'm still looking for good Perl IDE, but it still very
poor assortment.
 dreel                    mailto:dreel at bk.ru
 Dmitriy S. Sinyavskiy
 Web-developer            Perl, Catalyst, MSSQL
 FGUE EZAN                Telecommunication, data transfer networks and devices.