[Catalyst] Documentation on DBIx Class

Alex Povolotsky tarkhil at over.ru
Fri Jan 18 20:04:09 GMT 2008

Ian Tegebo wrote:

>> Unfortunately, Tutorial is weak. CRUD section lacks Update at all, and
>> it does not deal with any transaction, and it seems to use poor methods
>> to create records.
>>
> Could you provide an example of richer methods for record creation?

Not yet. I'm learning Catalyst for about two weeks. I like Catalyst and
I don't like Catalyst's manuals. I'll try to write something as soon as
I'll get my app working.

Alex.
P.S. Most problems in nowadays tutorial is that they tell "do this and
this" instead "to achieve this, we must do this because of..."

Alex.