[Catalyst] Debugging Catalyst with Eclipse

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Wed Jan 23 06:05:42 GMT 2008

On Tue, Jan 22, 2008 at 09:13:51AM -0600, Nathan Waddell wrote:
> Matt,
>  I'd love to help write more docs. What format do I use and who do I
> submit them to?

That's where my "what can't you find that you want to know?" question comes
from. There's a lot in various lists members' heads that isn't in the docs
because it's either (a) obvious to us (b) we're crap writers (me, for example)
(c) we didn't get round to it.

If you ask for info/techniques/etc. from people and make it clear that you're
planning to turn the results into docs, I think you'll find you get an
excellent response.