[Catalyst] Catalyst docs/wiki

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 06:45:20 GMT 2008

On 23 Jan 2008, at 02:13, Nathan Waddell wrote:

> Matt,
>  I'd love to help write more docs. What format do I use and who do I
> submit them to?
>
> On Jan 22, 2008 3:21 AM, Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:
>> I understand what you're trying to express.
>>
>> What -I'm- trying to express is that all the documentation we have
>> so far has
>> been written by volunteers.
>>
>> We know we could do with ten times as much documentation as we have.
>>
>> If you want there to be more docs, let us help you write some!

Just to point out people are actually doing work on migrating the
catalyst wiki from Trac to Mojomojo at the moment.  You could make a
valuable contribution by helping out with this.  Get onto #catalyst-
dev on IRC for more details.  I'm going to post another message in a
sec to try to make sure that we all know how to contribute to the
wiki migration effort.