[Catalyst] How to help with the wiki migration?

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Wed Jan 23 07:17:16 GMT 2008

On Wed, Jan 23, 2008 at 05:47:07PM +1100, Kieren Diment wrote:
> argh my finger slipped and sent it :(
>
> Some naive questions:
>
> 1.  What is the goal of the wiki/site migration.

My goal for the wiki migration is to get off trac's POS wiki and finally
kill the trac install that's using most of the resources on the box we run
the catalyst stuff on so I can add us some new toys on there.

The primary goal is to move to MojoMojo which is (a) Catalyst (b) hierarchical
(c) ACLable (d) themeable (e) has a better markup system (f) has shitloads of
other cool features.