[Catalyst] How to help with the wiki migration?

Marcus Ramberg marcus.ramberg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 08:31:25 GMT 2008

On Jan 23, 2008 8:47 AM, Kieren Diment <diment at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 23 Jan 2008, at 18:28, Ashley wrote:
>
> > On Jan 22, 2008, at 10:47 PM, Kieren Diment wrote:
> >>
> >> 2.  How do I get a login for the new wiki at http://catwiki.toeat.com
> >
> > I had no trouble registering on ther right now. Is that where we
> > should be directing attention?
> >

> Pretty much.  There's an effort required to port from trac to
> mojomojo.  This also has the advantage that many eyeballs will tell
> us what needs to be merged back into the catalyst dist documentation.
>
> >> 3.  Once I've got a login, what do you want me to do?  Where is
> >> the best place for me to get instructions?
> >>

> I'm hoping jshirley will chip in with answers to number 3.   The only
> tuits I have right now are on making a few posts to the mailing list :-(

I know I'm not Jshirley, but
http://catwiki.toeat.com/meta/tracpagestoport should give  quick idea
on how to start. We're working on a trac2markdown script to make it
quicker to migrate the text as well.  Also, note that registration on
the wiki is open at http://catwiki.toeat.com/.register . You will have
to verify your email address tho.

Take care,
Marcus