white-labelling [Catalyst] (Was: warning)

Carl Johnstone catalyst at fadetoblack.me.uk
Wed Jan 23 16:20:40 GMT 2008

> You may want to deliver somewhat different content depending on which URL
> they use; is that what you mean by 'white-labelled'?

By white labelling I mean the same functionality and data wrapped up in
different branding like:

http://www.stockportexpress.co.uk/news/s/1033042_wii_posing_injury_risk

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1033042_wii_posing_injury_risk

The main part of the content is the same, however the stuff around that is
different. That said you might want to do more subtle tweaks according to
domain name. However I can't see a reason for doing stuff like this:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/

http://thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/

Never mind the case where the actual domains are different.

Carl