[Catalyst] installing Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication::Store::LDAP

Peter Karman peter at peknet.com
Thu Jan 24 17:21:25 GMT 2008

On 01/24/2008 07:07 AM, rahed wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to install Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication::Store::LDAP but
> it fails during t/01-pre_realms_api.t test. The message is:
>
> IO::Socket::INET: connect: timeout at t\01-pre_realms_api.t line 23.
>
> Both on Solaris10 and windows. Do I miss something? I noticed it fails
> also with CPAN Testers.

you did not miss anything. There are tests for this timeout issue in svn already but I am
waiting on some other issues before making a new release of ::Store::LDAP.

The tests try and access openldap.org and timeout if they can't reach it. So you can
safely ignore those test failures for now.

--
Peter Karman  .  peter at peknet.com  .  http://peknet.com/