[Catalyst] [ANNOUNCE] New plugin: Catalyst::Plugin::Assets

Thomas Klausner domm at cpan.org
Thu Jan 31 19:24:34 GMT 2008

Hi!

On Mon, Jan 21, 2008 at 09:20:54PM -0800, Robert Krimen wrote:
> On Jan 20, 2008 7:59 PM, Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:
> > You seem to be using an 'assets' config key; please change this to
> > 'Plugin::Assets' and deprecate the old one. We're currently moving the 'core'
> > plugins over to this standard so you should make the change as soon as
> > possible to avoid getting live users with the wrong config key.
>
> Okay, I've gone ahead and made this change. The new version, with new
> config key preference and warning message, should be available on CPAN
> shortly.

Currently, Catalyst::Plugin::Assets is not available from CPAN anymore.
Is there a reason for this? Or is it some CPAN hickup?

It's still on BackPAN, BTW:
http://backpan.cpan.org/authors/id/R/RK/RKRIMEN/Catalyst-Plugin-Assets-0.020.tar.gz

But if it won't be continued, I'd rather not use it :-)

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                              http://domm.plix.at