[Catalyst] catalyst book

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Thu Jan 31 21:13:10 GMT 2008

* On Thu, Jan 31 2008, Wade.Stuart at fallon.com wrote:
> Chisel Wright <chisel at herlpacker.co.uk> wrote on 01/31/2008 02:40:14 PM:
>
>> On Thu, Jan 31, 2008 at 04:19:22PM -0400, Fernanda Boronat wrote:
>> > Hello, forgive my English, I speak Spanish, I would like to know if
>> > anyone has the book: Accelerating Perl Web Application Development
>> > (Packt Pub.) In digital format (PDF) or any link to be able to
>> > download
>>
>> Or ... like the rest of us, you could buy a copy.
>>
>> http://www.packtpub.com/catalyst-perl-web-application/book
>
> No idea if he was asking for a pirated version or if he was just looking
> for a electronic version to buy -- I would hope the second option.

My understanding is that the PDF versions of the book were suffering
from piracy problems, so they were pulled.  (Not my title specifically,
this happened to the publisher before my book came out.)  Tragedy of the
commons; it only takes one person to fuck it up for everyone else.

Safari might have it though.

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway