[Catalyst] Re: Catalyst site design drafts feedback thread

Tobias Kremer list at funkreich.de
Sun Jul 6 21:33:11 BST 2008

On 06.07.2008, at 21:29, J. Shirley wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 5:23 AM, Tobias Kremer <list at funkreich.de>
> wrote:
>>
>> Thank you very much! Marcus Ramberg already pointed me to the
>> catalyst
>> subversion repository where the eps version is also stored :)
> Hey Tobias and all,
> What's the verdict here?  Do we have a final tally on the designs to
> work with?

To be honest, I haven't had much time to further work on the design
and/or html (the latest version can still be found at http://www.funkreich.de/catalyst)
. Also, I think we haven't agreed on one version yet.

If memory serves, somebody pointed out that before continuing the
design efforts we should try to define the target group of Catalyst
and how to speak to it. That'll have a huge impact on the overall
layout and textual elements IMHO.

I think it'd be a good idea to start of with some sort of sitemap that
shows what should be where and under what label. I'd really love to
have all the important pages (about, documentation, wiki, etc) in one
unified layout. Defining what makes up the final site will help
tailoring the design to fit every need.

--Tobias