[Catalyst] Chapter 7 in the Catalyst book: Imlementing AJAX with the AddressBook example

jagdish eashwar jagdish.eashwar at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 16:11:29 BST 2008

Hi,

I have worked through the AddressBook example in the book successfully upto
chapter 4. When I tried implementing AJAX as explained in chapter 7, I am
getting the JavaScript code generated by Jemplate in the browser and not the
templates that I was getting earlier. What could I be doing wrong? I am at
the stage where I have not yet implemented the JavaScript interactivity on
page 148.

jagdish eashwar