[Catalyst] 5.80 problem with Catalyst::Model::DBIC::Schema

Chris Dolan chris at chrisdolan.net
Fri Jul 18 04:14:23 BST 2008

So, I just tested 5.7099_02 to great success (bravo!) so I decided to
try 5.80 too.

When using SVN rev 8136, I get the error
   "->config->{schema_class} must be defined for this model"
I am indeed setting that field (following the instructions in
Catalyst::Model::DBIC::Schema 0.20 to the letter) but it looks like
the schema_class is not getting propagated from the config to the
Catalyst::Model::DBIC::Schema instance via Catalyst::Component::new.

Is this a known problem?  Do I need any blead packages other than
Catalyst::Runtime for a proper test?

Chris