[Catalyst] javascript in Catalyst using Template Toolkit

kakimoto at tpg.com.au kakimoto at tpg.com.au
Sat Jul 19 03:04:06 BST 2008

Hello, Jonathan and  Peter,
  Thanks for that :)

  i got the issue fixed up by add  "root/static" to lib/myApp/View/TT.pm
and yes, 'Static::Simple' was used.

  Here's an extract...

__PACKAGE__->config({
    CATALYST_VAR => 'Catalyst',
    INCLUDE_PATH => [
        myApp->path_to( 'root', 'src' ),
        myApp->path_to( 'root', 'lib' ),
        myApp->path_to( 'root', 'static' ),    <-- Added this in
    ],
    PRE_PROCESS  => 'config/main',
    WRAPPER      => 'site/wrapper',
    ERROR        => 'error.tt2',
    TIMER        => 0,
});

Thank you for the prompt response/help, guys!

K.akimoto