[Catalyst] Using a post argument in a template

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Sat Jul 26 05:47:56 BST 2008

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 10:02:47AM -0500, James S. White wrote:
> nevermind. this works. I am an idiot. It helps if the array isn't empty...

The odds of discovering that just after you hit send go up in direct
proportion to the number of people you're about to make a fool of yourself
in front of.

This is a 700-odd member list. This is both good and bad when taken with the
above truism.

> On Fri, 25 Jul 2008, James S. White wrote:
>
> > I can stash and array and when I use [% c.stash.mylist %] in the template,
> > it prints 'ARRAY(0x94023b0)' but if I try:
> >
> > [% FOREACH element IN c.stash.mylist %]

[% FOREACH element IN mylist %]

General rule of thumb: if you find yourself writing "c." in a template,
stop and ask yourself if it shouldn't have been done already and stashed
for you.