[Catalyst] Duplicate entries with C::P::Session::Store::DBIC and MySQL

Tobias Kremer list at funkreich.de
Tue Jul 29 12:30:00 BST 2008

Quoting Ash Berlin <ash_cpan at firemirror.com>:
> Maybe this was mentioned in earlier in the thread, (or perhaps this is
> the problem in the first place?), but DBIx::Class does have a
> find_or_create method.

The short time window between the find() and create() calls of the
find_or_create() method indeed is the problem. It sounds like this window
should be too small to ever happen but in reality it happens very often in our
(and other's) applications. I can force the problem by hammering reload in my
browser.

--Tobias