[Catalyst] Squatting::On::Catalyst

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 14:28:53 BST 2008

I've been meaning to dig into the everything2 code (which powers
perlmonks I think, amongst other things ..) and see how they do the
cross ref stuff. They seem to have a pretty nice "node" abstraction
which is the core of the problem, I think.

the membership stuff relies on a common API, I guess. Doesn't claco
have a project that addresses that?

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 3:08 PM, Chisel Wright <chisel at herlpacker.co.uk> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 02:21:10PM +0200, Daniel McBrearty wrote:
>> 1. letting users keep existing member and login creds
>> 2. being able to cross ref to other parts of the site eg. for a
>> certain node, easily have a "discussion" link, and the reverse link
>> from the forum
>
> If you ever think of a good way of doing this, please let me know!
>
> --
> Chisel Wright
> e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
> w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/
>
>  What do you call a chav in a box?
>  Innit.

There's an infinite supply of time, we just don't have it all yet.