[Catalyst] Manipulating CGI cookie via Catalyst

sindharta_tanuwijaya at yahoo.co.jp sindharta_tanuwijaya at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Jun 3 03:51:05 BST 2008

Whoops ! Sorry for that. So it's the port ??
Thank you for the hints there. I think I should start reading HTTP cookie wiki then.
Thanks again.

Siindharta

Adam Clarke <adam.clarke at strategicdata.com.au> wrote: On 03/06/2008, at 12:05 PM,
 > wrote:

> Yes, I was hoping that I've made a mistake there, but the thing is,
> I set up Apache in my computer so that I can access the PHP code on
>
> sin.my.office.com:80/login.php
> while the catalyst works on sin.my.office.com:3000
>
> So there should be only one domain there, right ?

As the previous poster noted, the different ports (80 vs 3000) result
in these being treated as different domains.

You may want to re-read this message: http://www.mail-archive.com/catalyst@lists.scsys.co.uk/msg03287.html

You might like to try setting up your Apache such that http://sin.my.office.com/php/login.php
  is directed to you PHP app and http://sin.my.office.com/ is handled
by your catalyst app. If you need help on setting that up, an apache
mailing list is probably the place.