[Catalyst] Manipulating CGI cookie via Catalyst

Mitch Jackson perimus at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 04:51:41 BST 2008

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 3:05 AM,  <sindharta_tanuwijaya at yahoo.co.jp> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yes, I was hoping that I've made a mistake there, but the thing is, I set up
> Apache in my computer so that I can access the PHP code on
>
> sin.my.office.com:80/login.php
> while the catalyst works on sin.my.office.com:3000
>
> So there should be only one domain there, right ?

These are two different domains, because the ports are different.

If you would like your catalyst app to live inside your otherwise
running webserver, you may be interested in the proxypass directives
for apache.  This proxies a path within your webserver to your apache
app.  Get ready to overcome other challenges if you take this
approach.
<VirtualHost   ....>
ProxyPass /MyApp http://localhost:3000
ProxyPassReverse /MyApp http://localhost:3000