[Catalyst] Navigate new users to nice plugins.

Tomohiro Teranishi tomohiro.teranishi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 10:51:01 BST 2008

Hi,

I was the one who making catalyst related modules without joining
Catalyst community. I am sorry about that.
I chatted people at #ctalyst already and I will join from now on.

http://search.cpan.org/~zarquon/Catalyst-Manual-5.7011/lib/Catalyst/Manual/ExtendingCatalyst.pod#Plugins

ok , I have an idea stop new people using unauthorized plugins like  I
was making.

when an application loading unauthorized plugins , Catalyst should
generate error,  like  DBIx::Class::StartupCheck does.

I implement it as plugin(bad choice) for just showing idea. it's kinda
stupid implement since this plugin is not authorize :-p
http://svn.lazy-people.org/member/oreore/tomyhero/Catalyst-Plugin-ForceUsingNicePlugins/lib/Catalyst/Plugin/ForceUsingNicePlugins.pm

what do you think??

well , thanks.

tomyehero