[Catalyst] Session Wipeout

Ryan Pack rpack at genares.com
Tue Jun 10 19:56:06 BST 2008

Our catalyst app is having a problem with sessions.  We have a calendar
that is called via ajax and sometimes takes 45 seconds to load
(optimizing this is in the works).  The problem is if you navigate away
from that page and start clicking around, the session is being updated
just fine until that ajax call finishes.  Then the session is
over-written and all the previous session data is wiped out.

Is there a way I can have that ajax call not write the session data?
I'm using:

      Session

      Session::State::Cookie

      Session::State::URI